Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Tea Party

Note:  This was supposed to go up yesterday....I typed it and everything.  I just forgot to push publish.

So, this is ridiculously late.  I know.  But, I just had to share.  I had two other bridal showers that I really wanted to share.  Why stop at a couples tailgate shower?  Who doesn't want two more?  I certainly did, and I feel so blessed to have had them.

FIRST UP,
TEA PARTY SHOWER

This day was absolutely perfect.  From big hats, to gorgeous flowers, to thoughtful gifts, and wonderful friends and family - every bit of it made me happy.  My lovely Aunt Joanne, cousin Julie, and two "aunts" (not by blood but by friendship - Aunt Linda & Aunt Joan) threw this fabulous event.  I'd never been to a tea party, but dangit I've got to believe this was one of the better ones. 

A little memorial for my sweet grandmother who died 10 years ago.  


Meet the Maids



MOH




 I'm so awkward at opening gifts.  My Nana embroidered some pillow cases for me and I immediately cried.  You only get pillow cases when you get married!

My sister made me a bridal beard.  Sweet right?  So fitting because of my Husband's beard.

Obsessed with this gift.


Amell Cousins (Two of these things are not like the others...haha.)


Me and the Three Amigos

Mother-in-Law

Cousin, Aunt, Me, Mom

Typical

Hostess, Aunt Linda

Two of my hostesses (Aunt Joanne & Julie)


ps.  Big shout out to my husband, my bestie, my cousin Tina, my sister, and my Dad who busted their butts helping to pull this beautiful event off.  Love y'all!  AND AS ALWAYS thanks to my four hostessses. :)

Tea Party in the Creek.  I'm so classy y'all.
Tomorrow I'll tell you all about my third and final shower.  :)

Cheerio,
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment