Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thankful Tuesday: Easter eggs, Moms, and Kickball

It's Tuesday.  I'm tired.  I'm not proud, but yes two full days in to the work week and I want to go to bed at 7:00.  So let's make this short and sweet....

Here's what I'm thankful for this week:

1.  EASTER WEEKEND

I am so, so happy that we have a family holiday coming up.  One that celebrates what the Lord has given us, and one where I can be surrounded by the ones I love.  I literally am working for the weekend because I can't wait until my sister's little family gets here on Saturday.  Bring these little guys to me NOW!


Madison one year ago.

Austin. Madison. Korben.


My entire Fam Bam


2.  MOMMY DEAREST

My Mom has been keeping me sane for so long.  She listens to me complain about EVERYTHING, and is my life saver on the regular.  This week she's my hero because sweet Norah decided to potty on our bed this morning.  She was willing to drive to Darryl's work to pick up our comforter and wash it for us today.  Thus, saving us money and time.  She is THE BOMB.  For realz.  (Yeah...when was the last time you heard that one)

Old school picture on our absolutely killer 80s couch. Gross. Come on Mom.
Also, sorry I put so much leg out there on the internet.  But, you're gorgeous!


3.  KICKBALL TEAM

Darryl and I play kickball every Tuesday with a group of seriously fun individuals.  This week we have a by-week, so I thought I would take the time out to be thankful for them.  We play in a Beer League for the Charleston Sports and Social Club.  We're actually not that bad, but we are newbies so we have only won a couple of games so far (in two seasons).  The team is comprised or high school and college friends, and they are seriously all wonderful.  We normally wouldn't get the opportunity to hang out with all of these folks during the week, so we feel really lucky to be able to have this time with them.  Love y'all!

Stars & Bars

Stay thankful!

xoxo,
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment