Monday, March 18, 2013

Reboot, y'all.

That's it.

I'm officially a bad blogger. But the times are a changing, folks.  We've had some seriously exciting changes in this house, and I fully intend on sharing them.

So here's the plan.  I'm going to take a page out of my husband's (yes, I said husband) book.  By that I mean his blog.  He themes his days in order to get the ball rolling on topics.  This is what I've come up with:

Monday - Make My Monday - to recap weeks/weekends and everything they entail

Tuesday - Thankful Tuesday - to recap things that I'm incredibly thankful for

Wednesday - Wedding Wednesday - I had one amazing wedding.  I'm biased.  You should be biased about your own wedding.  You only get one, if you're lucky.  There's no way I want to put it all in one blog post.  Plus, I have two showers, 4 days of wedding activities, and a honeymoon to catch you up on.  So, I'll just use Wednesdays to spill the details.

Thursday - Throwback Thursday - to recap all the fun things we've been doing and I haven't been sharing with y'all

Friday - Friday Finds - we'll see if that sticks.  I just want a day to talk about the things/items/clothes/songs/books/movies I'm loving right now.

Now let me be clear - I have no plans to blog every day of the week.  BUT, when I do I'm hoping this will get me started.  Here's hoping I become an excellent blogger now.

xoxo,
Kel


1 comment:

  1. You know what makes you a good blogger? Writing from the deep, crazy, creative part of yourself... even if that means she comes out every week or every blue moon. I think prompts can be great, especially if you have the itch to write but not sure what about, but beware "themes". I think a lot of folks start off with a shtick and it fizzles out because it becomes forced... you have a fun, conversational writing style. Don't lose your voice to gain a couple of "drive by" followers (which are normally spam).

    In other words, you're never a "bad blogger" - as long as it's a true reflection of you, regardless of how often you post. :)

    ReplyDelete