Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Monograms & Mimosas


First, let me just say HAPPY THROWBACK THURSDAY.  In honor of that, allow me to share these two little gems.

Age threeish.  Eat your heart out.

2012 Halloween
Honey Boo Boo & Glitzy Pig (poor Sawyer)

Yeah. You know you love it.


For this throwback Thursday I wanted to share with you my third and final amazing shower.

SO ON TO,
THE MONOGRAM & MIMOSAS SHOWER

Let me just say that I am so lucky to have two best friends who are so amazingly talented.  They threw me an absolutely beautiful monogram shower.  It was held on the top of the South Carolina Federal Credit Union (I know, I obviously love my boo, y'all).  On their rooftop they have this suprisingly beautiful space that Ashley and Stephanie completely transformed (with some help from Ashley's little sister and fabulous Mom).



Meet the Maids

Gorgeous tablescape



Fruit skewers, quiche, and a southern grits bar.  SAY WHAT?

 Mimosa Bar

Me, Mom, Mrs. Zelda (Schayla's Mom), and my College roomie Schayla

My Adele Bell

Me with the Bevacqua Girls (well..one Smoak)

I'm awkward.  I know it.  I embrace it.

My sweet, sweet girls.


I received some of the CUTEST gifts.  And it was awesome, because Darryl can't really use any of them! :)  Yeah D, I hope you read that.

I've got to say.  I love a celebration, and we definitely celebrated our upcoming nuptials as much as possible.  Getting married is so fun, y'all.  Seriously.

xoxo,
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment