Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Finds: Eye Follow Old Gatsby

Friday:  the day of the week that brings the most excitement.  Am I right?

Our house has been desperately needing the weekend to come.  We're exhausted.  We're new parents of a puppy, which means that we are sleep deprived.  It's similar to having a baby, folks.  She's having a hard time adjusting to being away from her siblings and momma.  But, she'll make it through.

So here are some of the things that I'm loving right now:

1.  Eyeko eyeliner

This is the greatest liquid eyeliner I have ever used.  It's basically like using a marker or your eyes.  It's long lasting, and I'm obsessed.  This was one of my full size samples that came in my Birchbox several months ago, and I'm officially hooked.

$16, but completely worth it.

Find it here:

2.  The Following
Darryl and I are hooked on this show.  Edgar Allen Poe.  Cult murders.  Kevin Bacon.  Seriously, it's good y'all.  And a good show that both you and your husband can enjoy together.  Spoiler alert:  one of the people in this picture is already dead.  And they aren't even half way through the season.

The Following is on Fox on Monday nights.  You can catch up with all the episodes here:

3.  Old Navy
This is not the Old Navy you remember.  This Old Navy is trendy as all get out.  They have silk tops, chambray shirts, adorable dresses, great work out clothes, and fantastic accessories.  I've got a problem because I can't stop shopping there.  I can't help it.  I can't pass up adorable clothes for an awesome deal.  Seriously...go check it out.  I guarantee it won't disappoint.  

4.  The Great Gatsby
I've officially decided to read some of the classics.  You know...the ones you were assigned to read in grade school, but you didn't want to read them so you hated every second of it?  Well, I'm an adult now.  So I think it's high time I give them another chance.  To Kill a Mockingbird, And Then There Were None, Count of Monte Cristo, etc.  First up, is The Great Gatsby.  It helps that the movie is coming out soon, so I felt like I should be one of the folks who remembered the book before I saw it.  

Side note:  I am SO excited for this movie.  Bring me LEO!


Enjoy your weekend!  It's going to be a cold one.

xoxo,
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment