Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ode to Our Dads

I just wanted to put up a quick post about our fathers on this special holiday.

We are very lucky to both have really great relationships with our fathers, and I just had to brag on them a little bit.  They're both men who have pulled themselves up from their bootstraps, have had successful careers, and married amazing women.  They're the kind of fathers who will drop anything for you, and we have been so lucky to have them coaching us in every step of our lives.  So Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, but a special shout out to our Dads.  You da' best!  We love you both.

 Brent (D's twin brother), Coach, Darryl
at the Stratford High School Alumni hockey game with their favorite Coach

Kelly & Popsicle 
(aka Dad, who will kill me for telling people that 
I call him that behind closed doors)
at Stephanie's Miss USA send-off party
It was animal print themed!  (hence my father's stylish scarf)

No comments:

Post a Comment